Azmeerni action ayat

Welcome,welcome to all of you.You are welcome to read my story of life time.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

This is what we called "F.R.I.E.N.D.S"

THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED "F.R.I.E.N.D.S"
This is what we called "FRIENDS". A friend that always be there for each other no matter how far or close they are. This is me and my friend,Azieq. As you can see, Im currently live in Qatar right now and my friend,AZIEQ? He's in Malaysia! Can you imagine how far distance between me and him right now? But no matter what, we keep contact each other in facebook. We share problems each other. You know what? Im proud having a friend like you lah azieqq. Exactly the same as Tiffany! :') Also Hidayah and Darren, even though Darren didn't notice that his name was apperently appears in my blog. Ohh, Darren. Aziieeqq! KU NANGG BAIITT PUNYAA ORANG BHA :D


THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED "HELPING EACH OTHER OUT"
Hahahaha, Ari2. I effing love chatting with you. This guy is perfectly amazing. But sometimes different in a good way. He's small but older than me. I told him to be my best step brother and he accept it. Achuuuuu! Haaaa, what a epic ones lah Ari :D Asking me what does "ayyt" means? It's just a random word to say ok. I adooooree youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ohwell, but Im a good friend lah, telling you something new :P hahahha, next time you teach me to high up level on Miscrits ayettt? ;)



THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED "NAUGHTY
Hahahaha. Ari ohhh Ari. Very notty ayyee? No wonder you always asking "WINI! WHEN DO WE HANG OUT? WHEN DO WE HANG OUT? WHEN DO WE HANG OUT?" Hahaha. This is the reason why yes? Haha. Awwwww :') I can tell you brother is too much talkative and very very notty notty. ;) The eyes of him is tell me and yea, I can tell. :D ONOMNOMNOMNOM :)

I WON'T FORGET ABOUT TIFFANY. 
CUZ SHE'S
E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

sexy ain't she.




No comments:

Post a Comment